How We Use Your Information
- We collect and hold data about you for the purpose of providing safe and effective healthcare.
- Your information may be shared with our partner organisations to audit services and help provide you with better care.
- Information sharing is subject to strict agreements on how it is used.
- We will only share your information outside of our partner organisations with your consent.
- If you are happy with how we use your information you do not need to do anything.
- If you do not want your information to be used for any purpose beyond providing your care please let us know so we can code your record appropriately.
- You can object to sharing information with other health care providers but if this limits your treatment options we will tell you.
- Our guiding principle is that we are holding your information in the strictest confidence.
- For more information about who are our partner organisations and how your data is used please see the privacy notice on our website or ask at reception.